DETROIT TANK COMMAND
December Meeting Notice 007
Business Meeting Notice:Detroit Tank Command, R/C Tank Club meeting
When/date:Wednesday December 9th, 2009 On-line Meeting, using Teamspeak
Time: 7:30 pm to 8:30 pm (approximately) On-line, connection information sent via e-mail
Where/Location: On-line meeting from your home
Members/Guests: the following topics are going to be reviewed/discuss during our General Business meeting held using "TeamSpeak" this evening. If you have any additional topics to cover please try to get them to Jim Jackson or Michael Schrader prior to the start of the meeting. If not, just bring them up during the open discussion part of the meeting. This way we can insure we cover the topics you have interest in.
Teamspeak: Setup and Instructions http://dettankcom.org/forum/index.php?topic=138.01. Current Club status, membership and forum, re-cap activities/events since August
2. Battlefield, previous "fun run" and recent battle day
3. Battlefield theme seems like we've all settle in on the "Ardennes" for our theme
4. Battlefield development including an obstacle course for timed events. (This will be a long topic, probably a "work session" will be needed to develop a plan for the battlefield, and then determine what we need
5. Winter's coming: what content for the meetings do we want? Demos, Tank Tech days, (what day/evening for the meetings), project work days?
6. Guidelines for not battling outside, at what point do we not try to battle outside, combination of temperature/wind/snow?
7. Future shows, which ones when?
8. Step up, who's going to be the battle director, field coordinator, tech officer, etc.
9. Team developments, what are we doing, who is going to be the team leader for each, practice time?
10. Open discussion
Let us know if there is a topic we've missed, or something else we need to bring up.
See Calendar here
Meetings: See the website (Current upcoming event), calendar or the Meetings/Events section on the forum